Designed to Match Real Eggs.
Vet Approved Way to Control Your Bird's Egg Laying Cycle...
Safely, Naturally, Quickly!
SHIPPED SAME OR NEXT DAY!
HOW TO USE DIRECTIONS included with purchase.
Your bird will think she has all the eggs she needs!
DummyEggs® Canary Eggs are a realistic measurement of 1/2" x 11/16" and were modeled after real canary eggs and made in the USA. Your bird will happily sit on them and never know you have replaced her real eggs.
Please read our directions included with your order carefully. The Topics Covered Are:
• Where can I find DummyEggs® brand eggs for sale?
• How Do Dummy Eggs Stop Egg Laying in pet parrots & birds?
• Are non-toxic solid plastic fake eggs safe and what are DummyEggs® made of?
• What do I do with real unwanted eggs that my parrot or bird have laid?
• How many dummy eggs do I put in her cage or nest at once?
• How long before the egg laying cycle starts over again?
• When do I remove the DummyEggs® from my bird’s cage or nest?
• How does my bird behave when she is getting ready to lay eggs?
• Can plastic dummy eggs work to replace both fertile and infertile eggs?
• Can Dummy Eggs help serious avian health conditions like chronic egg laying or egg binding?
• Will a fake egg stimulate a hen to start laying a clutch of eggs?
• How do I know what egg size I need for my pet bird Canary?
DummyEggs® Canary Eggs are made from non-toxic plastic with blue-green dye and speckles embedded in the hard plastic. They ARE NOT PAINTED. Painted plastic eggs can be poisonous to birds, other animals and humans if ingested.
DummyEggs® manufactures and sells plastic bird eggs to aid in reducing
complications from the natural and ongoing reproductive cycle of female birds.
We are not medical professionals or veterinarians.
Please consult with your avian veterinarian for all health concerns as soon as possible.