- Designed to Match Real Eggs for Small Parrots: Conure, Caique, Indian Ringneck, Pionus, Senegal and similarly sized small parrots
- Vet Approved Way to Control Your Bird's Egg Laying Cycle Safely, Naturally, Quickly
- SHIPPED SAME OR NEXT DAY!
- HOW TO USE DIRECTIONS included with purchase.
- Fool Your Bird in to Thinking She Has Laid All Her Eggs & She Will Stop Laying More
- 1-1/4" long x 1" wide (3.2 x 2.5 cm) White Solid Plastic Realistic Shape for Small Parrots
Stop Your Parrot's Egg Laying Cycle Safely, Naturally, Quickly!
Our 1-1/4" x 1" Dummy Eggs for Conure, Caique, Indian Ringneck, Pionus, Senegal and similarly sized small parrots are designed and manufactured exclusively by DummyEggs in the United States. They have a realistic shape, weight, color and feel. Your bird will happily sit on them and never know you have replaced her real eggs. Detailed instructions for success in using dummy eggs are included with each order. Dummy eggs are solid non-toxic plastic that is virtually indestructible, machine washable and reusable. We recommend you use 5 eggs, one more than the average number of 4 eggs laid in an average clutch . Put all 5 in a small flat bowl where ever your hen is acting broody or has already laid eggs.
Control Egg Laying… Fast, Safely, Naturally. BIRDS COUNT THEIR EGGS! Hens start building their clutch (nest of eggs) by laying until she has the proper number of eggs for her species. Her DNA tells her exactly how many eggs she should lay, extra eggs will be pushed out of the nest. Dummy eggs inhibit your bird from laying more eggs to replace ones that have been removed or broken. And because they are plastic, they won’t hatch! Remove the real eggs and relax. Your bird can now sit her fake eggs until she loses interest in 2 to 6 weeks. We want her to think she has completed laying all the real eggs she is supposed to. This is what signals her hormones to turn off and she naturally stops laying more eggs. It is all a numbers game, it is better to have too many eggs than too few. Many birds, male and female, break their eggs and then keep replacing them. This leads to calcium depletion and health concerns. There are no health concerns with a healthy hen who is laying her normal natural eggs for reproduction. Dummy Eggs cannot stop your bird from ever laying another egg, but work very effectively to control the number of eggs she will lay in each cycle and in her lifetime.
NEST BOWL KITS
Quick n’ Easy! Just open the the package and put the bowl of eggs in the cage. Done.
Includes 5 solid polyurethane plastic dummy eggs.
Your Choice of Bowl & Egg Styles
filled with premium sanitized non-toxic paper nesting material
Plus Your Choice of
1/2 lb. of Nesting Material or Calcium Bird Toy.
Conveniently packaged, vacuum sealed
and ready to use.
$39.95 with Economy Eggs
$45.95 with Realistic Eggs
6" (15.25 cm)
Conure Eggs, Caique Eggs,
Rosella Eggs, Ringneck Dove* Eggs, Senegal Eggs, Jardine Eggs,
Indian Ringneck Eggs,
& similar sized birds
Includes all of the following:
• 5 Realistic Solid Plastic Dummy Eggs
• 4 cups HealthyHen Probiotic Food
• 1 Medium Calcium / Mineral Block
• 2 Medium Cuttlebones
• Plastic Cuttlebone Clip
• Your Choice of Small - Medium
Calcium Enrichment Toy
(Click Here to see Toys page)
• 1 lb. Nesting Material Refill
• Priority Mail Shipping Included in Bonanza. Free Shipping inside USA
Custom Packages Available.
To purchase any items separately please visit my HealthyHen™ & Toys pages.