Simple Trick! Plastic Eggs by DummyEggs.com
Stop Egg Laying... Safe, Fast, and Naturally!
Made in USA exclusively by DummyEggs®
LOVEBIRD DUMMY EGGS,
LINEOLEATED DUMMY EGGS,
BOURKE'S DUMMY EGGS,
"English Show Budgie" & Similar Sized Small Birds
7/8" x 3/4" (22 x 18mm)
White Solid Non-toxic Plastic in Realistic Shape
Designed to Match Real Eggs
Vet Approved Way to Control Your Bird's Egg Laying Cycle... Safely, Naturally, Quickly.
SHIPPED SAME OR NEXT DAY!
HOW TO USE DIRECTIONS included with purchase.
Your bird will think she has all the eggs she needs!
Faux Oeufs Plastique Inséparable Agapornis
The DummyEggs® fake Lovebird eggs, provide an efficient, fast, and natural tool to control unwanted breeding and egg laying.
Our DummyEggs® for Lovebirds, Linoleated Parakeets, English Show Budgies, Bourke’s Parakeet and similarly sized small birds are designed and manufactured exclusively by DummyEggs in the United States. They have a realistic shape, weight, color and feel. Your bird will happily sit on them and never know you have replaced her real eggs. Detailed instructions for success in using dummy eggs are included with each order. Dummy eggs are solid non-toxic plastic that are virtually indestructible, machine washable and reusable.
Please read our directions included with your order carefully. The Topics Covered Are:
• Where can I find DummyEggs® brand eggs for sale?
• How Do Dummy Eggs Stop Egg Laying in pet parrots & birds?
• Are non-toxic solid plastic fake eggs safe and what are DummyEggs® made of?
• What do I do with real unwanted eggs that my parrot or bird have laid?
• How many dummy eggs do I put in her cage or nest at once?
• How long before the egg laying cycle starts over again?
• When do I remove the DummyEggs® from my bird’s cage or nest?
• How does my bird behave when she is getting ready to lay eggs?
• Can plastic dummy eggs work to replace both fertile and infertile eggs?
• Can Dummy Eggs help serious avian health conditions like chronic egg laying or egg binding?
• Will a fake egg stimulate a hen to start laying a clutch of eggs?
• How do I know what egg size I need for my pet Lovebird?
“Wanted to thank you for the
eggs. This morning we put it into the
birds’ cage. By the time we left the room, both Saffron & Rainbow were
happily sitting in their nest bowl. Saffron had become critically ill a
year ago due to chronic egg laying over a period of several months and it
took a long time for her to recover. Having these dummy eggs should
help them both avoid that in the future. The feathered duo is so happy & it's great to know that we don't have to worry anymore about chronic egg-laying anymore. Thanks so much!” — Vicki
For a free copy of our instruction sheet,
please email with your request to: email@example.com
“All Major Credit Cards Accepted”
No PayPal Account Required
FAST SHIPPING! WE SHIP SAME DAY OR NEXT DAY
Please check your email after ordering,
we may have questions about your order.
DummyEggs® manufactures and sells plastic bird eggs to aid in reducing
complications from the natural and ongoing reproductive cycle of female birds. We are not medical professionals or veterinarians. Please consult with your avian veterinarian for all health concerns as soon as possible.