FINCH DUMMY EGGS
5/8" long x 1/2" wide (15 x 12mm)
White Solid Plastic
Designed to Match Real Eggs.
Vet Approved Way to Control Your Bird's Egg Laying Cycle...
Safely, Naturally, Quickly!
SHIPPED SAME OR NEXT DAY.
HOW TO USE DIRECTIONS included with purchase.
Our realistic, solid white, non-toxic plastic eggs, are modeled after real FINCH eggs, are made in the USA, and measure 5/8" long by 1/2" across (17 X 13mm). They are suitable for all Finches including Spice, Gouldian, Zebra, & Society. DummyEggs® bird egg reproductions are used to control egg laying by replacing live eggs and simulating a full clutch of eggs. These little birds are prolific breeders laying many eggs in a clutch with consecutive cycles year-round. To use, place all the dummies in a small bowl inside her cage. This signals her DNA to stop producing more eggs and that it is time to incubate. No stress on her body, and no stress on you! Egg laying is a normal function but can cause great anxiety in owners and health risks to your bird. Remove the fake eggs when she is back to her non-hormonal self. Please read our important directions included with your order carefully, there is a lot of information provided for your success in using DUMMY EGGS.
Your bird will think she has all the eggs she needs!
Please read our directions included with your order carefully.
The Topics Covered Are:
• Where can I find DummyEggs® brand eggs for sale?
• How Do Dummy Eggs Stop Egg Laying in pet parrots & birds?
• Are non-toxic solid plastic fake eggs safe and what are DummyEggs® made of?
• What do I do with real unwanted eggs that my parrot or bird have laid?
• How many dummy eggs do I put in her cage or nest at once?
• How long before the egg laying cycle starts over again?
• When do I remove the DummyEggs® from my bird’s cage or nest?
• How does my bird behave when she is getting ready to lay eggs?
• Can plastic dummy eggs work to replace both fertile and infertile eggs?
• Can Dummy Eggs help serious avian health conditions like chronic egg laying or egg binding?
• Will a fake egg stimulate a hen to start laying a clutch of eggs?
• How do I know what egg size I need for my Finch?
Average Incubation 14 days.
Average clutch 4 - 6